Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by to the The Even Keel Foundation. References to “we”, “us”, or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to the Even Keel Foundation, a UK charity currently in the process of being registered with the UK charities commission.
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the Even Keel Foundation and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
• Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
• Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the Even Keel Foundation.
• Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
• All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside the Even Keel Foundation's control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
3.2. The Even Keel Foundation will not accept responsibility for the operation of any third party telephone line or for any inaccuracy with the number provided, the helpline operating hours or for the breaking of any hyperlink to a third party site.
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.